My LS

BeatBox

Real Good!
And hey, quick question, is the rear wiper really worthwhile? Because I don't like the way it looks, and I've seen a lot of people take them out.
looks pretty clean, i like the color. IMO id take the wiper off, you can use the plug right off the fire wall, and with some silicone around the plug to prevent any water leaks, plug the hole in the glass.

The plug is under the hood, if you stand in front of ur car and look at the battery it should be closer to the right rear corner off the battery.

If you want one to plug your antenna hole i has some OE rubber plugs for sale :)

Rich-PMS

Welcome.

Wash, claybar, wax asap!

Since it's automatic I'd suggest focusing on suspension, and keeping the exterior clean as fawk!!

Ganyon

Don't let the auto trans put you down. I got an auto and I love it.

DamianG

looks pretty clean, i like the color. IMO id take the wiper off, you can use the plug right off the fire wall, and with some silicone around the plug to prevent any water leaks, plug the hole in the glass.

The plug is under the hood, if you stand in front of ur car and look at the battery it should be closer to the right rear corner off the battery.

If you want one to plug your antenna hole i has some OE rubber plugs for sale :)
I'm going to look into getting rid of the rear wiper, if it's not too much hastle I might do it next week.
And I don't want to get rid of the antenna, I like radio and hear getting rid of it weakens the signals, but I'm thinking about switching it out for a s2k antenna.

Does anybody know the color name & code?
I need to replace the door handle, so I have to paint the new one. The wing is peeling, but I don't think I'll need to repaint it, probably just clearcoat.

DamianG

Welcome.

Wash, claybar, wax asap!

Since it's automatic I'd suggest focusing on suspension, and keeping the exterior clean as fawk!!
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to do much to the engine. Maybe some minor changes like cold air and such, still don't know much about those things though. This forum is teaching me all kinds of things.

I'll be washing it asap, haven't been able to get around to it.