My mexican teg!!!

4banger

clean, what mods r in it, and whats in the cars future?
ill post pics of my mexican/salvadorian teg soon :)

GS-R

clean,

it's identical to mine i swear, what type of exhaust is that and your headers.. they dc 4-2-1's ? clean shiz.. except take those lame clear bumper lights out.. way to played out man, it's all about the stock ambers. nice ride tho : )

latindc2

GS-R said:
it's identical to mine i swear, what type of exhaust is that and your headers.. they dc 4-2-1's ? clean shiz.. except take those lame clear bumper lights out.. way to played out man, it's all about the stock ambers. nice ride tho : )
The exhaust in Tanabe Super Racing Medallion....the header is a shitty 4-1 DC Sports...Yeah im getting rid of the cleaner corners...and getting full ambers one along with some JDM side markers to accompany the rear ambers corners....future plan?.........saving up for
Phsssstttttttttttt!!!!!! 8)

4banger

is that exhaust any good? loud? does it come with a silencer? tubing size? i was thinking about getting 1

latindc2

4banger said:
is that exhaust any good? loud? does it come with a silencer? tubing size? i was thinking about getting 1
Loud FUCK yes!!!!! any good? yeah if i wan't just leggo building!!! it does come with a silencer but i don't use it, size...2.36"
Here is a clip sound

latindc2

Ha i love it going under tunnels.....i still have it for about a year and never been pulled over! :D

4banger

lucky, ever run open headers?lol, loud as fuck, especially a V8 with open headers, good damn. im still shopping around though i wanna find a good exhaust with 2.5 in tubing for under 400bux. might have a custom 1 made :)

iNtegra

yo props carnal....somos los vatos locos carnal....naw just playing (just finished watching blood in blood out its been like 3-4 yrs since I last saw it)... Nice pics there Jair

latindc2

My mexican teg went to a new look
i finally found some 94-97 full amber

and i threw some side markers
8)

Crazed_B18B1

Holy FU*K Poop..where the hell did you find the ambers.........LOVIN IT.....I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT let me know