My "new" 1993 Black Integra (Image Heavy)

LivingAlone@17

IF I HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN POSTING PLEASE TELL ME, first poster here.

Hello Guys, I am new to the Integra family. I hope I am welcomed, my Integra is not the best, but also not the worst.

I am 17, I needed a car when my parents moved out and left me. So i had my friend look for a car and his friend just so happened to have an Acura Integra 1993 LS. He wanted $350 for it, but then he didn't want to sell it and blah blah, he went up for $400 and I bought it. It sat for 1 year before I got it. I have put $300-400 into it in the last 2 months. It is shaping up, but still more expensive stuff is to come.

It is ALL stock, except the wheels. the motor and tranny are in perfect condition. The only thing I have replaced is the air filter and the muffler.

btw, it has 23X,XXX miles. The MPG is 24-25 in town. It handles very well at speed of 100 MPH.

Bad things of it... Needs new struts, new driver door, new paint job, new leather seat repairs, new ball barrings, new back speakers and new coil-overs. The person who had this car before "heated" the springs and lowered the car. that is why the wheels are so close to the frame. The wheels don't touch but are very close, They are perfectly tucked although by accident. All the bad things with the car are done from the previous owner.

So, this is my Integra!

Last edited:

alyssafacex

wow it looks like you've got a lot of work to do haha.
but i guess for 400 bucks it isn't too bad if it runs.
what are your plans for it??
and welcome to CI. :)

LivingAlone@17

lol Yeah, quite a lot of it, but it is coming along. I don't really have any "long term" plans for it. Just that I want it to drive as a daily car, and maybe more. I really like going 100 MPH, lol as my first car it is fun to do anything in it.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
welcome man, can't beat the price!

hey how many lugnuts u have on that rear driver side wheel's?

LivingAlone@17

lol, well, I Noticed I only had 3 when I went to get new tread put on... never go to walmart for that, took 4 hours. But yeah, now I have 4 on all wheels.

emd513

should have stopped by my wal-mart i would have got u out in 10 min. great starter car, and welcome. one tip: dont get discouraged while ur fixing stuff r u will never meet the goal u want with it when u have figured that out.mines not really to much better than urs. just stick it out n u will have one of the best cars out there n my opinion

alyssafacex

lol Yeah, quite a lot of it, but it is coming along. I don't really have any "long term" plans for it. Just that I want it to drive as a daily car, and maybe more. I really like going 100 MPH, lol as my first car it is fun to do anything in it.
haha well make sure you do a tune-up.

LivingAlone@17

Oh and I was also told that Leather was rare in Teggs, so does that mean there might be other stuff in my car that other integras don't have? it is an SE, what are the other things that come in the SE that don't come in the regular ones?

GSRtuner

Welcome to the site and for 400.00 looks like you got a deal. The thing about the car you can build it the way you want to as your fixing it up. Not a bad looking teg.

Sammich

ditto on the price and what you got. since the springs have already been heated i say heat em some more and slam it *ninja* lol