My new 92 DA

Tokyo Genesis

I have a 99 GS-R that has been giving me a lot of trouble lately so I went out and bought a 92 LS. Here are the most current pics of the car.

Tokyo Genesis

Yeah I definitely have some plans for it. Im thinking about putting some one piece black housing headlights on it that have the amber signals (my right headlight has a huge chip in it), Amber bumper signals, a mugen style front lip, a rear window visor, and later on when i have some more money i plan to drop it with skunk2 pro S coilovers.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Before you buy those headlights just to let you know they scatter light at night really bad. Do what you want but I used to have them and I went back to OEM because they were so bad. Sounds like a good plan though :)

Tokyo Genesis

Lol that would figure. They are cheap and look good so I figured I would give them a try. If I cant find a reasonably priced oem or jdm solution first, I will get them. Thanks for the heads up!

Tokyo Genesis

Btw man, where did you get your current headlights? And for around how much?

caveman420

i got a question i just bought a 96 integra ls and the motor stamp say b18bc1 but its not a gsr anyone know why?