My New 94 LS that I got for $250

Thekris

What do you guys think of this deal. 94 LS automatic with only 92k miles on body motor and trans. Everything there, motor, trans, full interior, everything for only 250 bucks. I would fix and sell it but the front smashed looks a little too much for me and the airbags are popped. Im going to part it alllllllllllll out. Engine separately though. How much could I get for it and what other pieces are hot items to sell quickly on craigslist or somewhere else? Engine bay pictures and interior pictures are coming soon.

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

This is NOT how you sell onthis forum. Please READ and FOLLOW the rules!

It looks like you only need bumper, hood, headlight, fender.
IMO, I'd fix it!

DamianG

You got that for 250?
It looks like it wouldn't be too expensive to fix, I say go for it.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
what color is the interior if your parting it out

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Looks like the Rad support is bent on the passenger side, otherwise i'd say go for it.

You need to post in the FS thread!

Thekris

This is NOT how you sell onthis forum. Please READ and FOLLOW the rules!

It looks like you only need bumper, hood, headlight, fender.
IMO, I'd fix it!
Dude, calm down. When did I say this was a forsale thread. That one guy just asked me to buy something and I replied. Im looking for suggestions in this on what is actually worth something. And the reason why Im not gonna fix it is because I don't think I can get the title trasnferred into my name. It would be a huge hassle and I may need the transmission from this car for mine because mine has been starting to slip.

speedin

The Transporter
Does the car run? It doesnt look like much was done to the engine bay. Where are you located btw?

speedin

The Transporter
I gotta replace 2 pushrods in it today and then its gonna run and thats a cheap fix. And I live in nashville
Ah, cool, yea the trees looked like around here. Im a few hours from there. I was gonna say if you didnt want to do the work I would buy it off ya and do it. I love the thunder gray color and would hate to see a rare color like that get parted out.

Thekris

I mean if I didn't already need the transmission for my 99 integra, I would probably fix it all up and sell it but mines slipping and this car just has everything I need and then a good engine to get a good buck for. By the way, new pictures up in one min.