My New 97 Ls...

mattmurder182

I swear i saw that car on craigslist.......good looking ride.8)
It is on Craigslist, in Daytona Beach, FL...I'm kinda testing waters, Seeing what I could get, Maybe a 4door, Since I have a 2yr old and another on the way in November...BUT...I'm sure Im gonna keep it for a minute

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
It is on Craigslist, in Daytona Beach, FL...I'm kinda testing waters, Seeing what I could get, Maybe a 4door, Since I have a 2yr old and another on the way in November...BUT...I'm sure Im gonna keep it for a minute
ahh! i feel you bro.....

mattmurder182

Need moar low??

Just did emblems and valve cover...Getting rid of gold engine bay sooonnnn....

And I did the rims the other day..Finished project...Still waiting on getting tires... $$$ :(

AND stickers...lol gonna add a +10hp one soon...

mattmurder182

Painted the letters...Hard to find a paint to match the color of the car...Think it came out alright...Sorry Ima Photowhore...I take pix of everything I do...lol...

Last edited:

supersilko

I love photo whore its what I look for most. It interest me to read more than thread that doesn't have photo.

Sent from my Game Gear using Tapatalk

mattmurder182

I love photo whore its what I look for most. It interest me to read more than thread that doesn't have photo.

Sent from my Game Gear using Tapatalk
Lol I know..I read but pics are everything... And one thing I learned from being on CI is, If you don't have pix, it didn't happen/or you're lying.
Can't say "Oh I just got skunk2 blah blah and new Personal steering wheel and HKS blah blah and Blah racing seats" no one believes you until the pics are poster LOL:lol:

mattmurder182

WHen I get some money up, I wanna get this airbrushed under my hood so when I have my hood up, you see this and purple engine bay...I think it would look good? Just what I have in mind, not sure yet...Opinions?

mattmurder182

Got rid of the GOLD engine bay, Went Flat Black... Also put the CF Spark plug cover one...Little at a time.. But it's getting there!