My New 97 Ls...

SbS91TeG

Banned
Im waitin till I have enough time and im gonna lower mine more but my adjustable sleeves are at the lowest I think they can go and don't want to have to cut springs

mattmurder182

Im waitin till I have enough time and im gonna lower mine more but my adjustable sleeves are at the lowest I think they can go and don't want to have to cut springs
Yeah mine are also., As low as they go...Tokico Blue. But, my back is not even with my front so i'm gonna get some different ones for the back soon... My Type R spoiler should be in soon also...I'm getting excited like its xmas in July!

mattmurder182

Just bought from a guy parting out his extra's making his teg back to stock look, cause he is selling... $50 bux, 20min drive, and a new parts friend...Think it is worth it... Carbon Fiber spoon replica power mirrors...

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Just bought from a guy parting out his extra's making his teg back to stock look, cause he is selling... $50 bux, 20min drive, and a new parts friend...Think it is worth it... Carbon Fiber spoon replica power mirrors...
oh now you copy my style ? :p

mattmurder182

oh now you copy my style ? :p
LOL now, I wasn't looking into mirrors, and I'll admit your signature pic, had me thinking about them...and I saw them on Craigslist and it was either these or some fogs, amd these seemed to be 1) the better deal pricewise, and 2)Look better to me then fogs, but i'm sure ill be getting fogs in the future....so yes...you gave me the idea, and the craigslist post, made it happen LOL..What other carbn fiber do you have? cause i'm wanting to do the hood/hatch...when the money is right

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
LOL now, I wasn't looking into mirrors, and I'll admit your signature pic, had me thinking about them...and I saw them on Craigslist and it was either these or some fogs, amd these seemed to be 1) the better deal pricewise, and 2)Look better to me then fogs, but i'm sure ill be getting fogs in the future....so yes...you gave me the idea, and the craigslist post, made it happen LOL..What other carbn fiber do you have? cause i'm wanting to do the hood/hatch...when the money is right
Ashtray stuff and that's it. Carbon Kevlar spark plug cover. I'm debating on the hood actually. Can't decide since my boy has the hood and hatch and I want to remain a little sleeper status. My money is going into suspension and forges internals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

mattmurder182

GOT MY MOF^&*(&^%$ SPOILER ON!!! I LOVE THIS ISHHHH...(sorry for my excitement!)

MOTARRRR RUNNING....

CLEANNN AF (Well to me...What ya'll think?)

Got my CF spoon replica mirrors on also!

And a edited pic so ya'll could see diff angles..(not my license plate)

Please opinions!

mattmurder182

like the purple on the wheels but lose the wing. tegs look better without em, imo
Yeah I liked it wingless, but I think it looks good, and its got a type r lip, and poor man's type r swap...and the trunk was all messed up from previous owner...Thanks for the like on the purple on the wheels... I did it myself...It took a good hour each per wheel to take all it off

mattmurder182

THe wing works with the 94-97 front. I dig it
Thank you Klutch! I like 4doors wingless....It seems to look good with the wing on, I'll see how ppl react at the Daytona meet Thursday night...I haven't been since the 1st Thursday in june, I've been going thru the transformation