My New 98 Ls (replacing my stolen one)

TSPOON

Well My old 98 LS got stolen at a Bar..I came outside around 2am and it was gone..Police found it a few hours later on the side of the HWY completely stripped....
SO I had to get another one..the 1st Pic was my old one..and the Second Green one is My new baby ...

Got her from a Small dealership in arlington Tx...now she is low, but whoever had it before me cut the springs so thats the 1st thing I have to replace..the interior is flawless..beautiful not a rip or tear in the leather..Car drives great..drive axles need replacing other than that I am HAPPY!!

TSPOON

Nothing Crazy..Tint,Planning on D2 or Tein full coilover setup...after market wheels..15's or 16's (black or Bronze)...the basic stuff..like Intake, header,exhaust,..simple litle system..probably 2 10inch infinity subs..with infinity doors.,& front Lip (not sure what type yet) ..and Auto start with Auto page security & HID's.....thats the stuff rolling around in my head right now..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nothing Crazy..Tint,Planning on D2 or Tein full coilover setup...after market wheels..15's or 16's (black or Bronze)...the basic stuff..like Intake, header,exhaust,..simple litle system..probably 2 10inch infinity subs..with infinity doors.,& front Lip (not sure what type yet) ..and Auto start with Auto page security & HID's.....thats the stuff rolling around in my head right now..
wow the fact that they found it a couple hours later is crazy, sorry for your lost, sedan love

missboss0708

Altered Image
Thas a shitty story...but i like ur new one alot betta than the old one!

TSPOON

yea bro ..they strip em fast here in texas..lol..Sucks..I only had liability insurance so it was a complete loss..o'well ..live and learn..
And thanks Missboss I do like it better in all aspects except the fact that this one is automatic and my old one was a stick

TSPOON

I have been lookin into a manual conversion...that shit is not cheap!!...atleast the quotes I have been getting ...
By the way The color is Cypress Green Prl ....
I am def. looking for wheels ..been thinking about powder coating or painting the Mesh wheels...