my new and final DA! and she's beautiful!

treybombRW

also installing my custom 2 1/4 stainless exhaust with my flowpro max muffler really soon. this exhaust sounds amazing and i will post a link to a sound clip.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I've always wanted 2nd gen integra, they look so nice. Guess that's why i like JDM front ends a lot. Nice car man :drool:

treybombRW

just bought a 5zigen 4-2-1 header for my baby, anyone know if i have to notch the cross member with this header?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
nice pick up!!! and clean. I like the color

only thing I really like about the Canadian DAs is the seatbelts. Other than that, them DRL can go into the garbage

treybombRW

the ride is great. i wish tein springs were a little more stiff but other than that i'm happy with the results

integra evan

Nice looking DA! $80 is a great price for one piece headlights. I remember when I had my DA, I got a set for around $170, back in 2005. If I had the opportunity, time, space, and money to get a DA and build it, I would. I would love to get my hands on my original DA. That would be sweet.

treybombRW

just a few updates installed my custom exhaust and 5 zigen header, also threw on a custom machined brass spoon imitation shift knob and a fuel line with a gauge.