My New Car (Project)

Redmirra

Alright guys, this is my first post on this site and its going to be my build/project thread. I just purchased my first Integra and I am pretty happy with the find. 01 GSR with only one owner. 121XXX miles on it and almost completely bone stock. The car has a few problems but is overall pretty great condition. Its unfortunately going to have to sit until I finish my tour and return to the US to work on it :( I bought it for 6500 and plan and doing a lot to this vehicle. My biggest issue with the vehicle right now is the wheels. Its going to need new tires and rims soon. The rims have oxidized due to winter driving but they are still stock so its not that big of a deal. I'm really only making this post now so I can get some ideas from everyone and see what direction I'm going to take this car. Please let me know what you think.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

JemmieN

not a girl lol
wow that's mint. if you do get new wheels keep those. A LOT of people want those and they just more rare everyday. i'd recommend refinishing them and polish

bkirshr

User that is Registered
polish those wheels, and keep them. It took me almost 2 years to find a set. They are a very desirable wheel for hondas/acuras. Other than that, Welcome to the club!

cody1018

What a fag haha maw just messin I still can't believe you finally found one we looked for months!

Redmirra

I do plan on keeping the wheels and putting some work into them and making them look nice. I'm planning to put winter tires on them to have and keeping them as backup.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Or grab some steelies for winter wheel/tire and use those from sweet summer wheels. An oh-so-stock gs-r is a tough find these days.