My new Carbon Fiber Gurney Flap

nautica_t

i've had the "gourney flap" for 3 years now. everybody wanted a piece of it, so someone finally came to the plate to duplicate them.

and i have no idea what your saying about she is 20

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i kind of like it in a way... but im still undecided.

also someone beat me to it when they said youre a carbon fiber whore lol

98PAITR

i've had the "gourney flap" for 3 years now. everybody wanted a piece of it, so someone finally came to the plate to duplicate them.

and i have no idea what your saying about she is 20
I hit an extra key. I was saying the guy that reproduced them was only having 20 made. I'm not posative on this though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It doesn't look that bad from far away. Guess it takes time getting used to. Does it actually help with aerodynamics or is it just for looks? Wind tunnel tested?

nautica_t

mine has been wind tunnel tested through Crowhouse, but his is not, his was just duplicated, so i cannot vouch for it,

i go to the track, but i don't go fast enough to see if it actually does anything though

IntegraTuner

don't really like the way it looks but like they say, a fad has to start somewhere and im sure we're going to be seeing these around more. nice R btw.

98PAITR

mine has been wind tunnel tested through Crowhouse, but his is not, his was just duplicated, so i cannot vouch for it,

i go to the track, but i don't go fast enough to see if it actually does anything though
I would say that it is since its the identical to the crowhouse(i think they used a CH to make the mold). I think the only different is mine weighs less.

nautica_t

i agree its identical, but anything duplicated doesn't mean its been tested, all he did was put a mold around it. and refined it.

its like making the oem optional in cf, how do they make it? you sandwich it with a mold. you have to make a cavity first