My new DC4/DC2

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Updated with pics!

Well CI, I finally got my integra done. It started when I bought a 00 LS in May of last year, which was in an accident a few days later. After months of trying to fix it I decided to start looking for a shell, and found a 99 GS-R shell in pretty good shape for a decent price. I swapped the wiring, engine/trans, suspension, and some of the interior. The car came out pretty good and I'm really excited to finally have it on the road.
Here's the list of all the mods:
-cold air intake
-A/C delete (100% complete)
-Koni yellow struts
-Koni Ground Control coilovers
-Blox camber kit (front and rear)
-Blox rear LCA's
-Exedy stage 1 clutch
-Energy Suspension motor mount inserts (lower 3)
-Prothane (upper 2)
-Energy Suspension shifter bushings
-B&M short throw shifter
-Skunk2 ITR shift knob
-MOMO stainless pedal covers
-2.25" custom catback
-4-2-1 header
-NGK plugs and wires
-dual core all aluminum radiator
-Rota GT3's
-OEM optional sides
-antenna delete

Thats all its got on it now. The future plans include:
-swapping the rear bumper (94-97 style to 98-01)
-the hatch (GS-R wing to wingless with visor and wiper delete)
-ITR lip (OEM optional lip was damaged pretty bad in the accident, gonna try to recondition it first)
-maybe some Honda badges (it has some fake ITR badges on it now)
-and some paint (car is white with some silver parts now)

I will post pics once it is not snowing out and I can find my camera so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
This is all I got...put them together in your head and thats kinda what it will look like
LS:

GS-R:

Put this engine:

Into this hole:

Ok...so maybe I lied a little about that part in the first line about what it will look like...

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Wow, totally forgot about that Dylan. Basically set 2/2 is a prothan part number, but ES lists it on there site. I can actually pull that order, now I remember why it's all different. Text me if you want those. It's really weird, even my supplier has no clue why ES lists part numbers, tells me they probably own them or have stock in em. Looking good mang

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Cool but definitely throw some paint on that valve cover.
Yeah, it is pretty ugly. Might wait to see if I can find one at my local u-pick-it and have that one painted. Also was thinking of just taking all the paint off and polishing it up a bit.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I will be putting the one from the silver teg onto the white car, haven't done it yet because I have been busy with school and work and the weather has been nasty.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I will be putting the one from the silver teg onto the white car, haven't done it yet because I have been busy with school and work and the weather has been nasty.
good stuff, you keeping the car white when you paint it looks good, or silver?