My new DD

White_Rabbit

The new ride. Its a 2002 Lexus is300 in Absolute red. Black leather interior with suede inserts. I love the car. She's got 86,xxx miles. Her name is Ginger ;)

Here are some quick pics with my sony cybershot. Nothing fancy. Today I clay barred it and waxed it.

My roommate has a good DSLR camera. I'm going to get her to take some pictures of it in a good location for me.

White_Rabbit

Nice pick up man. Damn that is red.
Can't mistake it for any other color thats for sure, lol.

that thing is crazy shiny lol looks good man
Thanks, I didn't think the pics did its justice. I spent the better half of the day detailing it. I'm no pro but think it turned out well. It was my first time using a clay bar.

cyclotegra

Very nice, and very tall. Gotta drop it, or different wheels. It looks great none the less.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
There's an Altezza that's the same color with silver CE28Ns that parks in the same garage here at work. It's sexy time. And a mom drives it. Husband probably modified it for her. Nonetheless, he owner has nice taste.

White_Rabbit

Just put a magnaflow muffler with a nice polished tip on stock piping.

Ok, here are a couple of photos of the new exhaust and one video clip. Like I said I'm still on stock piping so its real quiet. It sounds amazing with it and my intake together though while driving. I'll get a couple more clips of driving, but right now my daughter is down for a nap.