My new dd

dsgb

Just got done gutting interior and trying out some carpet paint to save a little $$$ worked out pretty good imo the caroet before was dirty as sh!t

Army74D

gtavila_
:hi:

I'll be the first to comment,

Nice pick up!
Needs alot of cleaning on the inside.. But looking good!
Give us more info.. What's been put into it? How much you pay? How many miles? What are your plans? Etc.

:D

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Welcome to the site! A front lip would be nice on it.

dsgb

Thanks guys traded a 94 4 runner for it lol came with all maintence records 1 owner 170k miles. I really like clean cars nothing crazy like body kits and neons... The lip kit is deff in my plans so far put chrome drilled and slotted disc brakes all around some coilovers of course the rims and new tires. Im not to much into tint but here in georgia its so hot you need it to keep car cool so i went with a legal shade and some 6k hid lights..interior deff needed some cleaning im real happy how the carpet paint turned out (lets see if it holds its color) im going to start on interior first going to go all black from another wrecked integra i found and i think maybe go with jdm look maybe?

Shade460

19K M1A1 Tank Operator!!!
go with ever u think looks good, either way integras look BA any way u do them lol but just dont go overboard haha unless your into customizing like that :) if u are thats kool but i wouldnt go around like ricers do lol and think its a vette killer

JGvtec

Carpet looks really nice. Which carpet/vinyl paint is that? Its very dark and not splotchy like others i see. nice pick up.

dsgb

Thanks im very impressed how carpet turned out evem though it was a pain in the ass taking everything out lol its vinyl and fabric paint madr by dupli color

dsgb

It actually feels just like carpet maybe a tad bit ruffer but not noticable at all was just a quick fix thought id try it and turned out real good (but i did do alot of prep work) im sure if u just spray it on to nasty carpet it wont come out as good