My new integra

pirate.deathbat

Hey guys. This is my new 96 Integra! i just got her last week. she has 160xxx mi. she is soooo smooth! i used to have a 90 integra and well i got this now! Its primered black but i love how it looks so i might permanently paint it flat black/charcoal or whatever its called.. need to change of couple of things on it like one of the belts because it screeches every time i turn it on.and well yea! here she is...

72Spitfire

Flat black looks good. Side skirts are nice looking except that fake exhaust port at the rear. The shape of the rest of it looks good however. What's on the hood?? Deer whistles??

Congrats on your new car! Change the fluids....you never know what the previous owner did to it.

01FTW

I think the side skirts look good, even the vent in them. But anyways, flat colors are ugly IMO. But hey, as long as your happy that's all that matters.

pirate.deathbat

I think the side skirts look good, even the vent in them. But anyways, flat colors are ugly IMO. But hey, as long as your happy that's all that matters.
ohh naw well i had never thought about flat colors but when i saw this one on this integra, it was like love at first sight so yea jaja

Flat black looks good. Side skirts are nice looking except that fake exhaust port at the rear. The shape of the rest of it looks good however. What's on the hood?? Deer whistles??

Congrats on your new car! Change the fluids....you never know what the previous owner did to it.
yea idk watsup with that exhaust port but whatevs, it came i got it like that.. on the hood its those pin latches thingies, it has a carbon fiber hood so its all light, the guy primered the hood too which was kinda dumb and yea i already changed all the fluids and stuff but the guy did look like he took care of his car but still.

looks great dude
Thanks man! :D

Looks good bro, diggin' tha flatness too:twisted:
jaja thanks! i see ur tegg is flatblack! :naughty:

looks like it would be a good project. interesting sideskirts
YEa it does! i love it!