my new setup...

So as you guys know my last motor had blown up into peices due to wrist ppin failure. Now its been a while and long time saving up for the new build and i have finally had time to post up about it. Your thoughts and advice please :)

Head:
GSR Head
Manley Valvetrain (springs valves and titanium retainers)
Mild head port job
Stock GSR cams and gears

Block:
1.9 Stroked Ls Block 9 to 1 compression
Golden Eagle Block Guard
Golden Eagle Ls Vtec Kit
SRP pistons
Eagle H-beam Rods
Ls Crank

Bolt on's:
T3 turbo (for now until i can buy a GT35R)
2.75 downpipe
JRC FMIC
2.5 I/C piping
Turbo Xs Hx series bov
Turbonetics Deltagate external wastegate (until my GT35 and new maniold, then im going with a Tial 40mm)
Walboro 255 (good for a millionsxxzzz hosePOWA)

All of this is combined with my brand new Type r tranny, which only had 1000 miles on it before the last motor blew, Chrome chipped ECU, and Apexi N1 Catback.

preety dope huh? All the motor machine work is being done by MAHLER engine services in Pennsylvania . Rob, the owner, is a great guy with years of experience and my friend works under him. The same friend has had the same motor setup i will have with a gt35r, turbo cams and skunk2 intake manifold and made close to 500whp before jumping off the dyno.

Im intrested in what type of dyno numbers i should be looking for with this small t3, slightly larger then a big 16g (dsm turbo). Pics of the build will be coming soon.

Cheesenip said:
if your goin to get a gt35r turbo, goahed and get 3" exhaust, itll help with tha size turbo
I already have a full aluminum 3 inch waiting for when the gt35r comes through. Ill just have to make a down pipe then. Not really worried at all about the size piping on this turbo i have now because it should be alright as far as flow goes. I will be re-using my N1 muffler then also.

8urcivic said:
sounds pretty beast.....dyno sheets?
Yeah should be nasty. No dyno sheets yet because the car isnt finished yet being put back together i hope to have it finished in 4 weeksAT THE MOST. depends on cash flow. hopefully i can get in more cars to detail on the weekends also

IntegrasAreBest said:
nice build!
yeah man trying to have it done and get it to that philly best buy meet, but the best things cant always be done in a rush. You will deffinately see it in hamilton or down TR this summer though if u go there.

PogKai said:
turbo + ITR tranny.. gears too short for my taste.. good build none the less.
i hear you. But i hardly ever drive the highway, other then my 5 minute trip to school in philly. Other then that its just a tempting sense to drop it into 3rd and drag people from 60 on the highway :) (goodbye). Plus 5th isnt too bad i mean before i made it to 130 sumtin hitting fuel cut or limiter i think. I really have no need to go anyfaster and im more of a drag racer/auto-cross type of guy so getting out of the whole better (LSD) and being able to find a gear i can go into and come out of turn with without hesitation is key to me. The ITR tanny really isnt that bad as u may think it is, expensive yes but tottally worth having a 3 year 36k mile full warranty from the dealer also.

i was told one price, dropped off money so they can order parts, they dont call me back. I call them to check up and i get a price 1300 more then what i was told originally .... fuck that im not rich i work hard for my money. so whatever ill part it out and on with the EG i guess....