My new teg... finally

do.work

Just picked this up for 2700. 94 LS with 50k on the B20 swap. Everything seems flawlss so far except for the filter th guy had on the valve cover was leaking oil. I ran a hose from the valve cover to the intake tube to solve that. I hope that fixed it.

The oil leaking filter. Gone.

Not a big fan of the 17's, but they have brand new tread so i will deal with them for now.

My new stickers :)

New tow hook

do.work

i really have no idea just yet. my first mission is to figure out where the hell my oil leak is coming from. i think i fixed it by getting rid of that filter on the valve cover. i hope. i want to get some bronze rota slips and get rid of the 17's. just small stuff for now until i get out of the navy.

do.work

don't be hatin on the tow hooks... it is in fact an anti-theft mechanism. hahaha

<CleanNDirty>

i really have no idea just yet. my first mission is to figure out where the hell my oil leak is coming from. i think i fixed it by getting rid of that filter on the valve cover. i hope. i want to get some bronze rota slips and get rid of the 17's. just small stuff for now until i get out of the navy.
it was prob pushing oil out of the filter, i wouldnt run it into ur air intake(i think thats wat u said) anyway good luck

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i actually like the wheels. you should paint them. looks like a clean teg though nice purchase

<CleanNDirty>

pop hood and start car and c if it forces oil out. previous owner might have overfilled it with oil(some ppl do that to hide probs with engine). dont wanna scare you just giving u a heads up. Check oil level, hopefully the person just put too much oil in and there isnt anything else wrong with it

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I say leave the rims the way they are, this thing doesnt really look like it needs any more mods other than fixing the leak, and maintenance!

Thats a sick ride man.