my new teg

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
JDM_Conversion said:
:shockl:

btw what's up with the centerpiece missing?

it was missing. I need to buy a new one.

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
I still need to get pics of the engine bay...but will be posted soon

speedin

The Transporter
sa3rteg said:
yes sir you are correct..it is a 96 spec R and it took getting rid of my teg of 7 years...
I was about to ask why you got rid of the old silver teg. BTW, how did you get the car registered? How much was it after registration if you dont mind me asking?

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
i like the look of the silver teg waaayy better... just because i love those advans.. lol

sweet car tho.. how many miles?

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
speedin said:
I was about to ask why you got rid of the old silver teg. BTW, how did you get the car registered? How much was it after registration if you dont mind me asking?

My buddy whom I got the car from is got it registered and it tooks many weeks..... I am not sure on the cost because he handled all of that for me..

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
i like the look of the silver teg waaayy better... just because i love those advans.. lol

sweet car tho.. how many miles?

yeah my friends asked the same question on why I got rid of my silver teg....I just wanted to move on to something better and also this new car presented itself at a good time....It has around 80,000 km on it.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
your old teg was sexy. i'm sure the new one will get the same treatment. judging by the last ride, you seem to have good taste. plus it's rhd. you can't go wrong, unless you rice it out. lol

congratulations! looks good. :thumbup:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
G3GirL said:
your old teg was sexy. i'm sure the new one will get the same treatment. judging by the last ride, you seem to have good taste. plus it's rhd. you can't go wrong, unless you rice it out. lol

congratulations! looks good. :thumbup:
x2