my new teggy :D

speedin

The Transporter
Nice, TGM. However the wheels, painted interior bits, and valve cover are not doing it for me. Like the cage tho!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Looks good... I'm on the fence about the wheels... I don't think they look too bad.. but the red on the interior needs to be toned down some... little too much

Volcom

that looks hotttttt!!!!!!! really like how the rims match the roll cage, looks good tho grats on the switch.

bdeming101

thanks.. yeah i was thinking about doing something with the interior, and the valve cover to, i was thinkin about painting it gunmetal to match the paint, with red letters.. any suggestions?

rockadilla

thats right.
Looks good dude :thumbs up....
The rims are a little too much for me personally but its still looks smexy :D

rockadilla

thats right.
thanks.. yeah i was thinking about doing something with the interior, and the valve cover to, i was thinkin about painting it gunmetal to match the paint, with red letters.. any suggestions?
YES!!!
Lol yeah if u just kind of paint the interior parts a little so its not ALL red it would look a lot better IMO

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
YES!!!
Lol yeah if u just kind of paint the interior parts a little so its not ALL red it would look a lot better IMO
No don't paint the interior parts... just replace them with black oem stuff... painting interior stuff is rice unless its like how I did with painting all my roof stuff black to match.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:welcome:

The rims and cage paint look horrible IMO but otherwise very nice! :thumbs up

Welcome to a car that's a lot easier to work than a v-dub :D

mirrorimg

You need a new set up on mounting that harness. Having the rear mounting bolts so low is asking for compressed disks during an accident. It will pull you down while you are being pushed forward, and could leave you with some serious damage should anything happen.