My new to me integra! PICS!

lunchboxhero

I wanna go fast
Well, as of about 2 months ago I am the proud owner of a 99 LS integra. Bought it for 4600 with 104001 on the clock with factory everything.
It looked like this when I bought it.

Rota Circuit 10's 16x7
Stock Under the hood.
skunk 2 tower bar and lower brace bar
Can't remember the name of the subframe braces.
skunk 2 camber kits
tein springs on Koni yellows
Massively unattractive wing

Everything modified is currently the same except for the gay wing, and the wheels

The rear has about 4 degrees of negative camber that is going away tomorrow night when I roll the fenders, then she will be pretty much fitted how I desire.

That is how she sits as of 7/18/12
only real plans for the summer are an m3 style hatch lip, 2 Bucket seats, a rear window visor, and an ITR front lip.

Things I hope to do this winter would include a turbo setup and a full ITR front end if at all possible.

gmdc2ftw

Im glad you took off that wing...keep up the good work...check mine out and lmk your thoughts.

lunchboxhero

I wanna go fast
Im glad you took off that wing...keep up the good work...check mine out and lmk your thoughts.
Very nice dude!
Did you have to roll your fenders at all? and what degree of camber are you at in the rear because I'd rather not eat through tires.

lunchboxhero

I wanna go fast
also, anyone have problems with the dash lights not coming on? My exterior lights work, but my dash lights will not come on at all.

gmdc2ftw

Very nice dude!
Did you have to roll your fenders at all? and what degree of camber are you at in the rear because I'd rather not eat through tires.
Yeah had to fender roll...not really sure what degree it's at but it almost all the way camber(ed)

PatEK

nice car, better wheels on there now and thanks for taking off that wing. looks so much better now