My new Type R

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
F*** yeah

This was my first serious attempt at painting and trimming a body and I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. The bodyshell is made for the HPI RS4 so the fitment onto my HPI E10 was a little tricky but it turned out good. The wheels are a TE37 with 3mm offset and x pattern tires. The tires still have to be glued to the wheels but I've got a few months before I'll be able to drive it again.

R13

The other asshole
Fucking shit... Totally fell for it :haha:

Pretty dope anyway :thumbup:

Sent from my toaster

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was thinking of getting this body when i had my RC. i was trying to find a US spec to no avail.

might get back into this again. looks pretty damn good! you gonna throw the LED lights on it?

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I like the body a lot and I'm excited to try out the car with the rubber comp tires rather than the hard drift tires it had before.
I really wanted to find an NA Miata body but I could only find NB's. Tamiya made a 1/10th scale NA body a while ago but they have a short wheelbase 1/10th scale platform that the body fits onto, its about a 10-15mm difference and that's probably going to be too much of a difference.

cvcrcr99

Looks like a 95-99 eclipse when staring at the front fender and how the windows in the back go. Idunno