MY New Whip ITS JDM yO

watisjdm

Boost Friendly
So this thread is gonna take place of my other build thread of the civic, and dont say you gotta make a thread about everything...this is a build thread ill be updating it regularly so keep an eye out on it......

So as most of you know i had a 1998 Honda Civic Coupe and it was pretty clean and everything..I had the car for 3.5 years, well anyways i come up on this car and offer the guy a trade, I realize that most of you guys know this car from fransico from
RP Racing. You guys can give me shit for built not bought thing its not gonna bother me cause i traded the car i built for this one. anyways ill get on with the pictures and have updates hopefully daily

me and my old car for the last time :(

Hello Virginia :)

New car and getting it ready to switch and etc

Interior shot of the beast

Engine Bay Shot

On the trailer all stickered up and everything haha

Driving Home

Backed Into the garage :)

Another Interior shot(this will be changinge aka tach and moving gauges and new steering wheel)

Another shot in the garage

All those pictures were from yesterday,

I woke up this morning around 10am and started getting all the rest of the hundreds of stickers off so they are all finally off now...Im bout to run to autozone and buy some simple green and some cleaner to clean the rear hatch and everything. Today i will also be changing out the suspension temporary by putting some skunk2 sleeve coilovers on instead of these lame ass neuspeeds that came on the car :(

updated pics in a few :)

5/13/09 Update:

Rolled the car outta the garage after getting all the stickers off and washed the car down and waxed the cf( didnt wax the car yet because the passwordjdm sticker didnt come off all the way :( ) but anways got all that done went and bought some simple green and used about half the bottle on the engine bay area let it sit for a good couple mins and then sprayed off with water hose and good lord that made a hell of a difference. The way the car sits currently is on 4 jack stands lol....im in process of putting the skunk2 sleeve overs on right now so bare with me. I dont have a camera so the pics will be up sometime soon i hope im gonna start seeing if i can borrow my parents camera and start taking pictures as I work.

but I will have the suspension on the car by today so ill try and snap some pics with the skunks on :)

Sammich

integra_hot does not approve..infact...he has a sad face over the missing ek :(:(

i hope you enjoy your new baby though, real talk

BlkDude

it was a dumb trade 4 u because he gave you the yellow top and not a Duralast but other than me joking nice TEG!!! man.