my off road status 4 door teg! =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
i just got this a few days ago! i think it's a db7? or db8 idk. but it's a 1995 LS or RS 4 door integra, has a spoiler, moonroof and a b18b1 engine =] pulls pretty damn good compared to my older f22a1 accords. i ♥ this car. needs body work, and a new front bumper but other than that! i can't complain.. and it's 5 speed :shock:

feel free to flame on my 4x4 status, i just put them on earlier today for shits and giggles, i'm probably putting the steelies/hubcabs back on after i fix the two studs that are bad (1 broke, 1 stripped)

mirrorimg

Yes, Please take the wheels off. Otherwise DB POWAAAAAAAAA

Edit, unless its a gsr, then its a DB7

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah thought it was a DB7 =] reminds me of the aston martin db7 except alot uglier and slower =]

i just put them on today before sunset and it's too late =[ plus i'm hella tired..

i just wanted to see DONK status

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
holy huge!!!!!! lol

You could probably get a good chuck of change for selling those to get a nice wheel/tire set up

Spody02

Name: Cody
i think i could fit my car unders yours lol

but not to bad. any plans?

cvc7chris

Hustler
lol u guys are funny..
and yeah there 18's on 35 profile tires, new tires btw. i took them off my Ex's car (fuck that bitch)
and yeah imma try to sell them locally or trade for 16's or something. and get a nice drop with rims =]
and as for plans. probably find another DB7 and sell this or fix the body work on this one. only needs a front bumper and to repaint the whole car, since theres is damage in the Qp's and dings and stuff..nothing MAJOR but still needs to be fixed as far as engine mods it's all stock and this is my first B series engine. i always been an Accord owner (owned 7 actually) and i'm not really used tot he b series much but not Much diference..

I love it. after i paint i wanna probably do an intake, maybe a QUIET exhaust, paint VC, stuff like that

cvc7chris

Hustler
oh, and i live in the ghetto and all the neighbors, call that pimping =] everyone around here has spinners, 24's 26's on cadi's and stuff like that..

i'm happy with 18's just lowered or 16's or 17's..

cvc7chris

Hustler
nice..where at?
we should have a teggggggy photoshoot sometime =]
although mine looks like crap i can park in the very back

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
good quiet exhaust = Axexi WS2.

the 2 people are going to suggest are that one and the RS*R ExMag.
I've owned both, and the WS2 is far quieter then the ExMag. about 200-300 bucks cheaper too. lol

cvc7chris

Hustler
i've had a WS2, honestly it's not worth the money, i had it on the 96 ex accord with the f22b1 vtec (ghayvtec) engine...didn't sound bad though but i don't think it's worth the money. i once had a ractive i think it was REALLY quiet, non raspy and i LOVED The sound. i haven't EVER found it again though