My ol B18(DOHC) w/ 300k miles...lol

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Hi boys and gals...my teggy is due or a overhaul but the problem is the engine runs brand NEW :shock: ...i was drivin around in my teggy after i replaced the starter and engine mounts...there was 94 eclipse who wanted to race me :twisted: ...so im like ok...oh his idea of challeging me was revin his 6800rpm 2.0 :lol: lol...so the light turns green and i thought to myself...my car has 300k+ miles...should really do this :???: ....beore i knew i was goin 95mph wit the eclipse 3 car lanes back :shock: ...after that i pulled over to a gas station and gave my car a BIG HUG!!!! :D

But i might be gettin a new ebgine or jus a new car...

Any ideas????? :???:

Baldy201

Dont get rid of the car, you are just breakin it in. haha. Good to hear that the engine still runs strong after all the mileage on her. That is a sign of a good owner.

slikk

Money Getter
damn an i thought i had high milage with 200K+ .. G2 4 eva

i got in a cat and mouse with a civic last night after i felt work i had him for like 8 exits straith .. then i got in the wrong lane (damnit) .. there was no was i was going to catch him after slowing to like 60 for about a minuite... we were going like 115+

95teg

i had the same thing with an Audi S4 the other night, going to see a movie.. on the highway it passes me like a badass, so i catch up to them...and pull away from them a little over 120. get behind a car and then i had to switch lanes to get back behind the S4, and caught up to them again be4 my exit, doing about 110.. it was kick ass until i looked over at it was a girl..lol but her b/f was in the passenger seat throwin his arms around.. i think he was pissed off?..heh, but i have a feeling it was auto.. an S4 is a bi-turbo V6...so yeah

Integraboy04

i second that, your car having that many miles and on it and still running strong is a sign of a good owner. i would'nt get rid of it just pop in a new engine

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Yeah my Teggy has 167k miles on it.. 94 LS.. this 300k+ miles talk is quite inspiring for me.

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Baldy201 said:
Dont get rid of the car, you are just breakin it in. haha. Good to hear that the engine still runs strong after all the mileage on her. That is a sign of a good owner.
Well hey thanks i do take good care of it..hopefully this week ill be able to take it for a ride...and i could probally race this hispanic guy in his 95hp civic who thinks hes kool stuff...lol i cant wait to see the look on his face...

KaosTheory

DSMER
so buddha, your talking about your slow ass teggy eh. naw its pretty sweet for all the miles on it, but it still cant beat mine! lol

GSRawe

Honda engines man... they run forever if you treat them right! The owner has alot to do with it too though, We own a '65 Mustang coupe that still purrs like a baby, and we haven't touched the engine at all (aka no rebuilds). So that goes to tell you, if you treat your car right, no matter the make, you can keep it for a LONG time (if it's worth keeping)

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
GSRawe said:
Honda engines man... they run forever if you treat them right! The owner has alot to do with it too though, We own a '65 Mustang coupe that still purrs like a baby, and we haven't touched the engine at all (aka no rebuilds). So that goes to tell you, if you treat your car right, no matter the make, you can keep it for a LONG time (if it's worth keeping)
not bad but mustangs are so heavy they culd get beat by a 4 bangger any day

GSRawe

BuddhazWisdom said:
not bad but mustangs are so heavy they culd get beat by a 4 bangger any day
Yeah, I know... my dad WAS looking to get a new engine for it... 500 hp... $5000, but now he has to help pay for em to go to college... so that idea went down the shitter.

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
GSRawe said:
Yeah, I know... my dad WAS looking to get a new engine for it... 500 hp... $5000, but now he has to help pay for em to go to college... so that idea went down the shitter.
lol yea...but still i was proven imports due infact rule..i was at rankin a good racin place...and ther were mustangs firebirds and camaros gettin beat but imports...all night lol... :D

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
KaosTheory said:
so buddha, your talking about your slow ass teggy eh. naw its pretty sweet for all the miles on it, but it still cant beat mine! lol
lol heard mike's 240sx(stock) kept up wit your integra... :???: tisk tisk travis