My ongoing process! ~ Follow me!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Hey everyone _ Sorry I haven't gotten on here a lot...Been doing a lot, moved into my own apt, fixing my Integra, got my TSX, working & I am leaving tomorrow morning for Import Alliance in TN...

Any who...here are some pics of Snow White, from a couple weeks ago...

I just finished getting all the parts for her, now i am waiting for my buddy to put her back together so I can get an inspector out to check her out...then paint _ Championship White, of course :)

New Front Bumper & I got a fender, same color

ONLY bad thing, I sold my suspension because I thought I was going to sell her, I took off my JDM NON SRS steering wheel (kept that though ;)) so now I am looking for some lowering springs...

whitedc4

i'm selling my f&ftype 1s for 500 shipped lol but i understand you probaby just want lowering springs since it might be the grocery getter now

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
i'm selling my f&ftype 1s for 500 shipped lol but i understand you probaby just want lowering springs since it might be the grocery getter now
Yea, I am just gonna use her as a DD for now, and keep my TSX in the garage... I forgot to tell you, my new apt has an attached 1 car + a 2 car driveway! So, the TSX will sit Thurs-Monday, and then when I am off work I will drive the TSX or Cinderella :)

I have put way too many miles on Cinderella already, gotta stop driving her so much ha ha

whitedc4

thats really nice yeah i so love having a garage now. all the stupid thefts killed me!!!

if you want good prices on springs or anythign hit me and gabe up our shop humble can get great deals and sometimes we can take care of the shipping for you.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
thats really nice yeah i so love having a garage now. all the stupid thefts killed me!!!

if you want good prices on springs or anythign hit me and gabe up our shop humble can get great deals and sometimes we can take care of the shipping for you.

Thanks for the heads up... I will keep you posted... text me sometime (Message me for #)

sixThreeSiX

The TSX is my dream! 06-08 CGP CL9. TSXClub.com. Go to it now. Super cool dudes on there willing to answer any and all questions. I didnt even own a TSX and I felt like they were just selling me on the car. Good to see you have your DC4 back though. I finally got some new pics of mine: check it! Happy moddin the TSeX!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
The TSX is my dream! 06-08 CGP CL9. TSXClub.com. Go to it now. Super cool dudes on there willing to answer any and all questions. I didnt even own a TSX and I felt like they were just selling me on the car. Good to see you have your DC4 back though. I finally got some new pics of mine: check it! Happy moddin the TSeX!
TSeX ftw lol

j13

Keep It Clean
Don't like new cars, sucks you're not focusing on the integra anymore. Good luck.