My plasti dipped DC4

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
Hey guys long time no post, well heres my plastidiped teggy

Layed it too thin FYI

My new TSW Trackstar 4s

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i have to say, I expected a flat black plasti-dip like everyone else does..but this looks sick haha I love that flat purple

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
i have to say, I expected a flat black plasti-dip like everyone else does..but this looks sick haha I love that flat purple
Oh yea, everybody does black. I try to stay away from that Whole reason i traded off my gold RPF1 knockoffs, everybody has em. First time ive seen trackstar 4s around here tho. In the spring im going to add more purp, its too thin and you can see through it at the moment.

by the way if this post makes half sense i just woke up cuz i was sleepin in dog shit in my bed and had to shower, im very tired. true story

mohawk42s

Looks damn good. give us an up dated photo before and after a wash... Ive seen dust cling to this stuff like a scared cat on a tree.

ssbp dc2

I like the purp! I didn't even know they made purple plasti dip. And yes that stuff is a dust magnet.

Sent from my...

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
Looks damn good. give us an up dated photo before and after a wash... Ive seen dust cling to this stuff like a scared cat on a tree.
I will, worst case ill post a pic in the spring after i add more purp, you can see through it, i can still see the red and black(front clip was black)
I like the purp! I didn't even know they made purple plasti dip. And yes that stuff is a dust magnet.

they make glow in the dark too! anyway i bought it from www.awarehousefull.com
Sent from my...
they make glow in the dark too! anyway i bought it from www.awarehousefull.com authorized plastidip dealer, bought straight gallons and mixed a lil less then 50% with xylene and sprayed with a wagner control spray plus which is HVLP gun. for spraying houses i think, worked good but like i said its too thin.
Also, this car is kinda shitty, rebuilt title, little rust but dents dings and most parts dont quick fit, so this flat color hides A LOT of the bullshit

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
What's up with the orangish color on the passenger side? Car looks pretty cool other than that.

crazymikey

Honda Hoarder
Not bad. One of the best plastidips I've seen actually. I really like the purple. I've used this stuff before and really not a big fan of it.

cvcrcr99

I painted my civic plastidip white. After 6 months, it is peeling around the edges and has this "stain" on the roof where dirty water just sat. Also, you can' really touch the car at all when you have dirty hands as it will stain the paint! I should have never picked white.

Looks good OP.

LowSlowDC2

New to this game
I painted my civic plastidip white. After 6 months, it is peeling around the edges and has this "stain" on the roof where dirty water just sat. Also, you can' really touch the car at all when you have dirty hands as it will stain the paint! I should have never picked white.

Looks good OP.
hah damn, i was thinkin about doing white next. glad you said something. afterwinter ill post pics, see how shes holding up. im only a month or 2 in on this paint seems to be holding up nicely.