my project! should i keep on?

ThatOneDc2

I have a white 1997 acura integra gs, it was my project but need a daily for work coming up this week. its completly freshened up. new as lisited
both front axels
camber kit
blox front
ball joints
outer tie rod ends
drilled slotted rotors
brakes
calipers
fresh motor oil and oil filter
new tranny fluid from acura
new driver side fender

b20b longblock
smog and registration still good for another 3 months
ls tranny pulls nice
wire tuck stanley sidermarkers
just did brakes

CONS:
no ac/ps
lil crack in windsheild
needs new tps 44.99 at o rielys
needs new rack and pinion 129.99 rackdoctor dot com then alighnment
needs hood 60
needs set of headlights, passenger went out, but highbeam fogs lights and drivers side works
then going to need fresh tires and rims or course but will include dummies its sitting on.

im losing motivation because i was stoked for getting my front end finally done and thought a alignment would be the last thing for me to do! and they told me my rack and pinion was out so i drove home at a slow sad 40 mhp and now im lookin at the craigslist void, i need a daily for work, next week! :(

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
All your going to do is get another car and work on that. Might as well keep the progress you already have...

ThatOneDc2

yeahhh thats what im thinking, and ive already put this much time effort hope and money into this one but damnnn. if someone offered me a non b series ek hatch all stock on dummies i wouldnt mind that at all lol

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Keep going, it just makes you that much more prouder...

ThatOneDc2

well my h.i.d ballast went out so might as well buy a new set. but yeahhh, well untill mines done i guess imma be using my aunts four door 06 accord. 2.4l i-vtec yeaaaaaaah aha