My Project...

I'm Trying

I got my DA9 back in Feburary. I've done a little here and there thus far but I'm going to track it on here with the remaining items...
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=13257

I need to take some pics. The car exterior is Jasper Green, interior is Beige/Black.

Here is what I want to do...

-Get some GS Doors so I have automatic door locks (I have a LS)
-Change interior color to Black/Gray (Charcoal Gray)
-Change Carpet to Charcoal gray
-Repaint car Frost White or a Pewter Grey or stay with the Jasper Green. Haven't decided yet!
-Get new stock bumpers (rear bumper has a big dent in it :cry: )
-Removable Steering Wheel
-Suspension Upgrades (Car was purchased lowered but I want to get some coilovers)
-Soundsystem minor upgrade (want to add some bass but enough for me, not for the whole world to hear!)
-Gonna Keep the engine stock for awhile.
-Upgrade the radiator ($340.00 Damn California Heat!) change coolant hoses, and T-Stat
-Purchase one piece headlights (won't be until car is painted!)
-Install Side Markers
-Have windows retinted (after I get the GS doors)

Here is what I have done...
-Put on some stock Steelies with new BFG Tires (wanted function rather then looks for now. Painted the rims Gun Metal Gray) Had some ugly ass Fidapaldi Rims with crappy tires on it before.
-Completed minor maintence (Changed plugs, fuel filter, oil (Castrol Synthetic Blend 10w30), changed manual transmission fluid, etc.
-Changed Center console and panels under the dash from Beige to Black
-Installed Alarm with all the goodies!
-Added cup holder(s) under stereo
-Painted the Wiper Arms (paint was faded!)
-Bought some NGK Wires, need to get some new Plugs and they will go on. Ordered some NGK BCPR5EIX-11(Iridiums)
-Add a KNN Air Filter into the stock air box
-rewire fog lights
-rewire headlights so I can use 9007 bulbs

I will add pics really soon!

Last edited:

I'm Trying

It'll be monday, gonna wash the car in the morning and clean the inside...

I'm Trying

As promised!!

Gauge Cluster (stock)

Dirty Engine

Cleaner Engine

Can't really tell much of a difference...

Inside Car Shots...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Definitely needs some work. Excited to see the transformation!

I'm Trying

interior is CLEAN! loving the coin / cup tray. shit is pimp.
Thanks. The interior needs alot of work I think. The previous owner(s) didn't take super care of the car. :(

Soda spilled and stuff like that in the car. I've taken the consoles apart and cleaned as much as I can, but I'll be getting some new carpet, seats and floor mats hopefully soon!! 8)

I'm Trying

Updates added to the original post. Ordered some NGK Iridiums today along with the KNN Filter for the box.

Gonna remove the rear bumper and try to get the dent out to hopefully make the car look alittle better :(
Also gonna try to remove the oxidation on the paint I think on Monday.

I'm Trying

Any recommedations on how to knock some of the oxidation off the dang hood?? :(

Today I washed the car, took off the seat covers to look at the seats. Seats are in good condition other then the rub on the lumbar near the door on the driver's seat. Gonna clean them with a carpet cleaner probably next week.
Also started to install the arm rest on the driver seat. Gonna finish it later today!!