My ride getting pimped

91integraracer

Im lovin it
how can you tell just from looking at the picture?

I could go take a picture of my car right now from the same angle and I'm sure you'd be blinded in the photo too. lol
i think its cuz i said that every other person flashes me. but in a way i kinda dont care cuz my lights have to work as my high beams and my low beams so as long as theyre not that high im good

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
if they're flashing you they're too high..

Go look at the link I posted in the group buy thread. That should help you out a little if adjusting them doesn't fix it.

slik92teg

yeah love the lights... but i love the rims even more.... no clue on what they are yet? thanks:shock:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
is it hard to drop a ride youself?
nah it took me like 3hrs not knowing what i was doing the first time and help from friends

anyways ... car looks good so far ... i dont like the hiro wing either ....

how come youre sellin the protege though? DA Integra seems like a downgrade unless the protege was an auto

91integraracer

Im lovin it
protege was an auto. and plus im into going fast and the protege isnt into that. shes a goood car and plenty of good memories in it but.....sorry im choking up, its time to let it go. my parents have had it since new and ive had it since 112xxx. its got 154xxx now. and the teg only has 98 on the motor so...

91integraracer

Im lovin it
rims are flik rims, cant remember the model but thats the name brand. and what do u think of them now...repainted them and painted the lip all black, centercap red. im gonna buy some more lugnuts and paint them red too.

closer shot of me rims with shitty tires. i also painted my calipers while i had my rims off.

my homemade exhaust. i wish i coulda tucked it in a lil more.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i know, i wanna lower it and tinit the windows sooo badly. soon though, soon. yea he does have the same rims but his have the chrome lip. im gonna take better pics when the car is clean. but i think it looks better now.