my sad story :(

So Breazy

Sooo on tuesday, I was driving and suddenly heard this random loud ass noise coming from the front left side of my car. I stopped but couldn't visibly notice anything wrong with the car ( checked engine and around tires as well as under the car). But I decided to head to my friends garage so I can get it checked out better. On the way there ( my mom was in the passenger seat as well) the knock kept getting louder and more consistant, the faster I went. All of a sudden I felt the front left side of my car slouch down and I lost steering control. The car decided to drift right and I ended up hitting a tree. Needless to say my car Is totalled, but anybody care to try and crack the case on what could have went wrong? After the crash I noticed my front left tire was off the axel but that could have been caused by it hitting the curb wrong after the car hopped it.

jznsn2u

I'm sorry about your accident. I hope no one was hurt. My guess, a wheel weight flew off and caused it to unbalance.

Rich-PMS

Sounds like a suspension componet failed

my guess is your axle broke/popped out and was clunking on your suspension parts causing them to crack/break.

Glad you're alive

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh man that sucks. Something definitely failed. Driveshaft, axle, could be anything.

simplels

definately sounds like the front left LCA went out..

this happened to me in my crx except on the right front wheel while i was on the freeway doing about 80.. it took me all the way from the right lane across 4 lanes and then into the carpool lane.. on a saturday afternoon when everyone was doing 90 in the carpool lane passing me by a couple of feet.. luckily i didnt hit any cars nor did i hit the center divider.. my friend who was sitting in the passenger seat shitting his pants asked me if we should call 911.. i was like NOOOOOO dont do that.. they'll find my weed! aHAHAhaha.. funny story.. so he eventually called 911.. and we had to wait like 15 minutes.. everytime a car zoomed by my car would shake.. finally a motorcycle cop came and slowed traffic.. made me drive my crx from carpool lane to the right shoulder with the lower LCA just scraping metal off the inside of my wheel.. so sad.. they're rota C10's too so if anyone ever told you rota's are weak they're wrong.. after the incident i just cleaned up the wheels and kept on using them..

Kiss My ASS

Sound like sumwhere up in ur suspension. Doubt it was ur cv. I agree it maybe ur upper or lower arm fail on u. Sorry bout ur lost bro. Hopefully u be back on ur feet soon. Sad to see a fellow integ down...