My showoff thread

Ganyon

Not bad. Does your shark 2 antenna pick up any stations. Mine doesn't pick up shit.

98vsmteg

It's a 98 Ls in vogue silver metallic, b18b with a k&n dry flow filter ngk plugs and wires.. And a 2.5 custom exhaust with high flow cat and flat black vibrant street power muffler, the rims are 16x7 rota grids in matte black wrapped in 225/50 falken ziex 912 with blackworks lightweight extended lugs. In the near future I plan to install a AEM Sri and headers I Havnt decided on the brand yet. Other mods (possibly turbo etc..) will come later on. Oh and I also have a no name short shifter and I recently uninstalled my weighted type r knob due to summer heat in the vegas desert as far as audio I'm rockin a alpine CDA 105 with a Rockford fosgate 10 in sub and a mtx road thunder 500w amp. I believe that is all lol... :D

R13

The other asshole
I'm not gonna lie, I like the 225/50's
Subtle & slightly aggressive

get a good side pic, I wanna see it better :)

98vsmteg

Yeah took some time to get the look I was going for.. Started with amber the white but both were cheapomatic bulbs neither were ver bright... Ordered these from superbrightleds.com very very satisfied and the price was good to $25 for all three bulbs