My slammed car and speed bump HELP PIX INSIDE

Keenooo

Honestly, if you hear metal scraping and it bothers you. Then you shouldn't live the low lifestyle lmao.

db1nc

Your oil pan could possibly be not whats your problem. The oil pan looks like it has enough clearence that when a tire hits the speed bump it raises up to the height it is now like its leveled surface. You could be hearing the control arm contacting the shock tower, or it could be your crossmember hitting. When i had my 3rd gen dumped alot of times it was the crossmember before the oil pan.

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
Drive faster over the speed bumps... The faster you hit that MF'in speed bump, the less chance you have to scrape it.

If your front end nails it and goes upward, by the time the rear goes over it, your front will have cleared the speed bump.

LoL.

HonDaReal

Dude me and my friends are all lowered so this is how we drive.
Speed bumps: take them straight on. Angles hardly help them. Look for it lowest point and take it just to the left of it(to avoid cat and resonator and exhaust)

Driveways: angles angles angles! Go parallel lol

Streets: plan ahead avoid water saturated street and be careful after it rains lol

Freeways: stick to the fast lane or carpool. Less bumps/cracks because its forbidden territory for semis!!!

Well hope this helps lol i would also recommend getting a low profile oil pan it makes it easier.

Tapatalk wont let me post pics but i would show u how low my dd is lol