My SOLO SHOOT

type_ls

I got outta work early today and didn't know what else to do....the car was clean so why not go out for a shoot...... =)

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOW....THE "THINGS" ON THE FRONT OF MY CAR ARE CALL: SRR QUICK BUMPER RELEASE......

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
what color are you rims ? also the blacked out part on the rear bumper looks fucking Hawt ! nice pics man. Also are those Civic SI side skirts i see ?

type_ls

DC2Integ said:
what color are you rims ? also the blacked out part on the rear bumper looks fucking Hawt ! nice pics man. Also are those Civic SI side skirts i see ?

the color of my rims are Bronze....and yes those are Civic SI sideskirts....thanx for the comment :)

Jezek

Love the car....a lot of the pics pissed me off, but I like the car a lot :thumbup: Especially the QR bumper

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I see you finally got those S2K seats. Much better than those red knock offs you had before. What are you dropped on?

Winki

Undercover mod
type_ls said:
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KNOW....THE "THINGS" ON THE FRONT OF MY CAR ARE CALL: SRR QUICK BUMPER RELEASE......
looks great your car has so many things i plan to get especially those s2k seats

but where did you get the SRR QUICK BUMPER RELEASE from