My somewhat new car

RD408

I havnt been on here in a while, especially since I sold my Integra. Well with that, it was an all stock DA9 that I drove for 4 years daily, took it on so many road trips. I loved the thing and hated it at the same time. But eventually the motor gave out one day and had 0 compression in cyl #3 so instead of fixing it, I decided it was time for something new. So I got rid of that, bought me an 04 G35 sedan and its all stock and broken at the moment also :lol: . So come to my new DD, my MK1 Gti. I've always wanted one of these since I was a kid and figured this was the pefect chance to buy one. So here are pics of the teg and rabbit.
(Different stages, different heights)

And now my new beater. I've had it a month and a half or so now.

The day I bought it,

And how it sits now. I found out the wheels I had, have a crack in the barrel so I'm back on stock snowflakes for now =/ ( not done with the color change, still got mirrors/wing left)

RD408

Lol well if I wouldve painted, it probably wouldve been the same white. But I couldnt pass up the deal on the vinyl. Plus the white was soooo messed up. Faded spots, dull spots and parts where clear was peeling. I couldnt stand it

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
You take nice pictures then. lol I don't see any of that in the picture of it white. Was vinyl wrapping the car expensive?

RD408

Lol, it can get pricey. But I did it myself and get vinyl material at shop cost so it wasnt too bad.

RD408

It's not TOO bad, just takes alot of time and patience. Only part i had trouble with is going around edges cause it tends to wrinkle and get creases.