My steering wheel turned... My car didn't

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I've just got back from a few shops. I need frame work; I just am trying to get a good price. I wish I could do it myself :/

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Ok So I've been to three shops. Last one I went to was a Maaco, they said I didn't need frame work. Most likely some alignment (as I had known) So I took it to the shop they recommended. They charged me 70.00 for an alignment and they told me my left lower control bar is bent.

my tire is off by like an inch. question is, where do I find that part? I seen the CL store offering performance pieces. But I'd rather just use something to get by.

99tegjawn

It's literally called snow plowing when that happens lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Ok, so I got my alignment done at a shop on the 7th. AFTER they did my alignment they told me my lower control arm was bent...

So, I replaced the lower control arm as I told most of you. I replaced it, now my alignment is out of whack, now I don't know how to align my car. So I go back, and I tell them I feel I shouldn't be charged for this. They should have told me the control arm was already bent before they proceeded with the alignment. So they do my alignment, and charge me. I'm heated, so I argue with the receptionist for about 5 minutes. But they don't budge I don't budge. She can't get the owner on the phone, I got to get ready for work and I get stuck for another shit alignment. But it still feels messed up, it drove better without the alignment. Tires are squeaking and squealing they aligned my car as an "Accord" and billed me for an "Accord" Now my transmission is squeaking... what the hell did they do to my car? So Heated.