my suspension review

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
as i promised i was going to give a reveiw on my suspension.....

car:1990 integra LS
suspension setup: skunk2 race lowering springs with tokico blues

i didnt review a few days ago cause i had to drive around a bit to try and break it in....now that its sort of broken in i can give a reveiw....so...this is not a bad set up after all....there is little to no bouncing at all....u can basically feel every crack in the road....overall its stiff....not that stiff but its stiff....handling wise...id say it feels tighter but i cant really speak on that considering i need an aligment really badly and a camber kit....for some reason the back settled slightly lower then the front...why i have no idea most springs do settle lower in the back.....the car is not slammed but it looks low.....overall i would reccomend this setup to anyone that isnt looking to go for alot alot of money on suspension.....it rides good...i love the stiffness....not to bad in my opioinoin.....and as far as pics go....im to lazy to tell the kid to come to my house and take some...but eventually i willl get pics

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
You're rocking the same set up as me, Its pretty good but im not happy with it, I like the Skunk2 springs with the KYB AGX's much better.

1990TeGLs

o ok i found ur pics....can u get two fingers in the wheel well on the front?....i just wasnt used to my car not having major fukin slammage.....the front used to be like on the ground...its better like this....

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
yeah there are a few pics of my car on the site, no I dont think it is lower in the back, they pretty much even out. But dont forget I got a 96.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1990TeGLs said:
o ok i found ur pics....can u get two fingers in the wheel well on the front?....i just wasnt used to my car not having major fukin slammage.....the front used to be like on the ground...its better like this....
Yeah I can get two fingers in
*that sounds pretty gross!

1990TeGLs

yeah overall its not that bad....i kinda like it now... like he said i guess im just waiting for it to settle? i have no clue how long it takes...