My tattoo!

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Nice, why a dragon? Always likewise hearing meaning behind tats
I've just always liked the Japanese deal. It actually isn't finished, I've got to go back in a couple weeks and get some more red put in and put yellow in between the red in the rising sun.

'94 Teg FTW.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Oh, and I drive a Japanese car.. May as well be JDM right down to the skin eh? Hahaha

'94 Teg FTW.

MrGurley

************5-0
I've just always liked the Japanese deal. It actually isn't finished, I've got to go back in a couple weeks and get some more red put in and put yellow in between the red in the rising sun.

'94 Teg FTW.
glad that your going back, it seems a little thin unsaturated in the red, skin can only take so much.

Thanks man, it's actually one of those cheapo ones that you clip together, not tie. Haha.

'94 Teg FTW.
lol fuck it as long as its legit paracord it will get the job done in a tight spot!!

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
glad that your going back, it seems a little thin unsaturated in the red, skin can only take so much.

lol fuck it as long as its legit paracord it will get the job done in a tight spot!!
Yeah the red ink is apparently the hardest to sink in and settle. And yeah it's legit paracord :cool:

'94 Teg FTW.

MrGurley

************5-0
15ish feet of paracord fashioned into a bracelet that can be unwound and used for anything in an emergency