My Teg Been Shot!

1nT3g12a

last night i think my car has been shot with a paintball gun... i just found out this morning at work..couldnt see before cause its dark...lucky theres no dents...clean it off but can still see the mark.going to the carwash this weekend or friday...but if i see anyone with orange paintballs...they done! :evil:

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
awww that sucks people are so stupid
some kid threw white paint balls towards the ground by my feet and it splashed all over my pants are school i was so mad i made him clean them lol .. ok that was a lil off topic :X

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
just be happy it was the car and not you those shits hurt like hell ...lol

newspeed

that happened at the dealership i work at. all off the new cars on the front lot that i had freshly detailed and slaved over got shot by some kids in a driveby! i had to clean like 5 cars over again and get the paint off

1nT3g12a

yeah stupid people these days... last month, my homeboi got a Civic Hatchback...he was at marketbasket and after he was done closing at his work...his car was shot by paintballs, i think theres was a lil dent but they mess up his license plate. and the funny thing is that they only shot his car..not the others.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Ahh.. i remember those days drivin' the slammed jetta and my friend in the back seat blastin the spyder paintball gun at unsuspectin pedestrians!!!! MuuuuHAHAHAH!!!! :twisted:

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
oh srry that was me....lol sux to hear. ive had that happen to my car too but they broke my window and shot all inside my teg :x

DarkDB1

That sucks, My teg hasnt been shot at by a paint ball (that i know of) ::::knocks on wood:::

But someone did throw a sticky ball at my window and powedered doughnut :evil:

DarkDB1

Its because they hate G2's....

It scared me more then anything... Then when i realized it was a doughnut i laughed.

Although i think it was intended for a friend that was infront of me... he managed to dodge it... i wasnt.