My teg is gone :(

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
just a few more feet..and you could be dead.
lucky
Yep. At least you only lost a car and not your life. You should be able to get your coilovers if you take them off in the tow lot and replace them with stock shocks, but I doubt all four will be intact.

dennisly

yea thats true, you can replace a car not your life. i will probably go to the lot tomorrow and see whats up

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
yea thats true, you can replace a car not your life. i will probably go to the lot tomorrow and see whats up
Yeah and be careful, tow guys are dicks. When my 300zx got wrecked, it was like pulling teeth to even get the head unit out.

heykosal

Angkorian
Damn I'm sorry to see this man. At least you're okay though. And good thing a cop witnessed it. Do you have full coverage? The other person's insurance should cover it though.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
first I wanna thanks to two people that was glad you were ok then what parts and shit they could have, you got lucky dude, glad your ok, sorry bout the car, i know whats it like to lose a teg. you'll bounce back with something better, it may take time but you will

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
glad you're ok man, $$ lost can always be found! Insurance from the other guy should taken care of this ( i hope he has insurance though).

I'm voting for a black gsr (stock preferabrly of course or just minor mod)

dennisly

yea im looking for some clean black GSR. just a stock one, but i hope i can get mt coilovers off my teg

I<3myb18b1

dam sux but that intersection looks like u where in the middle of nowhere...looks like u were guna do quite a few things to it spoiler does look nice...