My teg was totaled... :-(

atomic_peach

I can't do it; I can't not get another Honda... :( I just can't find another manual teg in my price range. I can't fix this one up, there is more wrong than I realized before and I definitely cannot repair the trunk. I'll be keeping her until I salvage the parts I'd need for my new teg, then part out the rest.

Anyone know of good tegs in the Harrisburg area for under 4k?

Swerve

Shawn
I can't do it; I can't not get another Honda... :( I just can't find another manual teg in my price range. I can't fix this one up, there is more wrong than I realized before and I definitely cannot repair the trunk. I'll be keeping her until I salvage the parts I'd need for my new teg, then part out the rest.

Anyone know of good tegs in the Harrisburg area for under 4k?
You can find a fine teg for under 4k bro dont trip. Mine was 2300 in 5spd and thats in Sacramento, CA just about as expensive as it gets

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
NOOOO your integra was thunder gray :'( :'( :'(

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I'd fix it personally. Find a JDM front clip, would have everything you'd need. That and a paint shop you are confident in(hardest part).

Specifically, I'd keep it because you have what looks to be an OBD1 4dr RS with black interior. Great starting point.
This. I thought I was the only person who saw it being a 4dr OBD1 RS with black int. I'd sell it whole and if you don't get any offers just part it out