my teg..

EclecticTeg21

and theeen a little burnout pic for your enjoyment :) (not the best, i know)

just FYI, hopefully soon ill be getting a different front bumper, as well as different sides. no motor work (pathetic, i know) but by the beginning of january, ill have a little bit of engine mods, as well as new drivetrain mods.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
combat is not attractive to me...and avenger is too ricey(no offense, just my opinon) i really like clean sleeper looks...cuz i dunno its just looks more professional. but ur teg looks good.. when u start on engine mods.. keep us updated

EclecticTeg21

combat isnt attractive to me anymore either. i dont think the avenger is too ricey, but yeah it is a little more wild than others. i love the sleeper look also, dont get me wrong, i just enjoy going to car shows, and competing. thanks for comments, i should have some engine mods before the 10th.

BossPlaya510

nice color.. nice wheels.. not feeling the front bumper either.. personaly id' keep the stock bumper with a add on lip or something.. wings west add on is nice too.. anyways about your engine mods, if you have any question post it on here, you can get alot of useful info.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
have you checked out the bomex kit? kno for show...i think the bomex kit will be pretty hot... yea its a big kit and for some reason it just doesnt like ricey to me. if you havent seen it already you might wanna check it out