My teg

patrick4588

Integra God
you could always hit up someone parting out an integra for that boot bracket. hell im sure someone on here probably has it.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
you could always hit up someone parting out an integra for that boot bracket. hell im sure someone on here probably has it.
i had the same problem, i used a litte bit of 2 parts epoxy, mixed them up and put just enough on the tabs to hold it, try to use the srew if you can, dont use too much epoxy and make a mess back there though :D, mine was done that simple and never ever had problem again and looks a lot better too. Good luck

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
he doesnt have a bracket at all. just the boot material
oh nevermind if that's the case, cuz behind that cover, every integra should have 2 tabs for 2 screws on the rear and the front have two spots so he can insert the boot in and screw them in order to hold.

Postman

yea ill just order a shiftboot online with the bracket not to concerned about it right now saving for paint and camber kit

sOuL

nice teg, i have to get a new frontend also, bumper and valence.......im tryn to decide what lip to get,Type-R or Mugen