My Teg

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
hey everyone, im new to this site, so i thought this would be a good place to start....

Specs
95 Integra RS body, LS engine- have had it for 2 years
5 Speed

Engine
B18B1 block
B16A head (for recent VTEC conversion)
Stock LS ECU - Chipped for Vtec
BWR oil line conversion kit
NGK spark plugs and Wires
AEM short ram intake

Interior
Grey cloth seats
Kenwood Deck
2-10in Subs in a box
Boss 1100 watt Amp

Exterior
Black w/ Hot Pink type-r wing and hood
Kumho 195/50R15 Tires on 15in Rota slipstreams
Lowered on BWR suspension and Cambers

Last edited:

whitedc4

you need some turn signals.. and a carbon fiber hood with a pink underlay ;) under the hoods not too shabby from one girl to another good start!

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
you need some turn signals.. and a carbon fiber hood with a pink underlay ;) under the hoods not too shabby from one girl to another good start!
thanks, i have the turn signals in my garage, but i gotta find the brackets to mount them in.. ive been told to do the CF underlay, but im not big on CF... but thanks.. ive had it 2 years, and finally had the $ to get some work done...

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
Looks good. The valve cover would be cool in pink, and maybe a pink front lip :thumbs up
yea, im gonna get the valve cover done in wrinkle pink, the intake manny as well, but im kinda broke after spendin all my money to do the vtec conversion, lol. but the color change for the valve cover is more than likely comin next month, i might just turn this thread into my build thread cuz ive got a lot off upgrades planned for my car in the near future

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
yea, im gonna get the valve cover done in wrinkle pink, the intake manny as well, but im kinda broke after spendin all my money to do the vtec conversion, lol. but the color change for the valve cover is more than likely comin next month, i might just turn this thread into my build thread cuz ive got a lot off upgrades planned for my car in the near future
Sounds good. My lip was $60 shipped on ebay, you should pick one up when you get some spare cash :thumbs up

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Kickass car welcome, . Ya if pink and black is wat ur. goin for there's abuncha DIY's in the how to forum that would help u out. Lookin forward to thee build. And again welcome

Rich-PMS

You need a black shiftboot with bright pink stitching!

Clean car, that shade of pink is super baller.
IMO, I'd paint the top and sides of the rear wing black, and have the inside/underside left pink.

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
You need a black shiftboot with bright pink stitching!

Clean car, that shade of pink is super baller.
IMO, I'd paint the top and sides of the rear wing black, and have the inside/underside left pink.
ur right i do need that shift boot, whats it gonna run me? lol with bold ass stitches too, thats how im doin the interior, black suede with bright pink "X" stitches...