My Teg

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
got my car back runnin last night, picked up the hood from the paint shop this morning, had them re-paint the top side, and then do the underside.. lookin glossy...lol

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
I thought i had a wild color scheme going on, looks good, welcome to IC
thanks much... i was goin for stand out but i ddnt want the whole car that color....i think it has just enuff pink...

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
soooooo as i mentioned, i decided to turn this into my build thread and i wanted to give a little bit of a heads up as to what is comming in the next month.. its simple but its still mods to my car. so next month im pulling the whole engine out and getting a COMPLETE shave and wire tuck, as well as paint the bay, its gonna be black, i think it will offset the underside of the hood which is pink. also im gettin the rims powdercoated to match, the face black, and the lip hot pink, im also doing the valve cover and intake manifold pink as well...im really excited, this last half of the year has been great for my car. ive gotten more done in the last 4 months than in the 2 years ive had the car. so be prepared for pix in the next month, but the imagination is great toooooo...

Last edited: