[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMGhttp://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j400/e2dac/IMAG00041.jpg[/IMGBlack exterior .Modifications
are as follows:

chassis and body:

Mugen racing polished aluminum sway bar, stabalizer bar, and strut tower bars,
coil overs with brand new moroso struts
carbon fiber hood
type r front lip
clear corner lenses
blacked out tail lights
tinted windows
aftermarket spoiler
tow points on front bumber
rear charge points on back bumper
18'' inch motegi wheels dv5 series
skunk2 camber kit front and rear
blox lower control arms

Drive tran mods:

b18b ls engine rebuilt with 9:1 compression eagle rods je pistons
eprom obd1 ecu built by Phearable
Aem cam gears
U.R. underdrive pulleys
B&M adjustable fuel pressure regulator
440 injectors
BloX turbo manifold
Colder Plugs
AEM air filter
T3T4 50a.r. 63 Trim turbo
3 inch downpipe
test pipe/cat delete
full stainless mandrel bent 3 inch exhaust
MSD plug wires
MSD cap
MSD rotor
MSD coil
JDM front mount intercooler
255lph walboro fuel pump
NRG engine dampener
Civic aluminum half core radiator
HKS blow off valve
JDM 38mm waste gate
Gel cell battery relocated to rear
Turbonetics boost controller
Apexi turbo timer and AEM wideband kit with gauge
Interior mods:

Black and silver racing seats
Rear seat delete kit
JDM style shift knob with short throw shifter
Black and silver grant steering wheel
Guage pillar pod with a boost guage and oil pressure guage

Last edited:

JGvtec

Im still so confused as why you made another thread. Couldn't you just update your build?

e2dac

well i deleted that thread cause i figured out how to put my pics all in one just wanted to clean it up

Mookie410

badd ass ride!!! whats the steps to getting that rear whiper blade off the back window. i hear people say somthing about a plug. and is yours vtech cause if not we bout the same but im still stock

e2dac

no vtec i hear that there is problems when u turbo them....rear window does have a blox plug where he wiper was

Mookie410

you the person i need to talk to!! whats the proper build for the non v-tech. casue im lost and dont know what to start with first. whats motor parts you have and did you turbo it too. cause im really ready to start putting these parts on all i have so far is exhaust, cold air intake and headers right now. help me out!!

Rich-PMS

Looks good. But you have a Honda emblem and an Acura emblem on the rear.... That wing is nice, but too square for the DC- would look sick on the square lines of the DA.

Any dyno numbers?

And when you copy the IMG tag you don't need to type

e2dac

yeah so my motor says honda too......spoiler look real good and have had alot of good comments on it...im pushing 322hp

whitedc4

i don't think i remember seeing an intercooler tucked away on your car... in fact if this is your second thread i must not have seen your first one.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Your rims look a bit like mine, but larger, lol. I was thinking about doing the tinted tails, but I'm still on the fence. Lovin' the black teg, dude!! Time to look for some black interior!!

e2dac

As u can see the interior isn't done yet them seats r some my friend had laying around there is no carpet here in about aweek were pulling the interior and painting black my center console turned out good so I'm going to go ahead and paint it my self this car was completely gutted and build so give it time give it time lol