My teggy... ownz you!

SlyDC2

hehehe... well maybe, not really. whatever.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289025879

old pics are on page 1 & 2 if you look at the index, newer ones are on 3 & 4

'94 Integra GS-R
*98+ FEC
*Black housed halos
*Black housed turn signals... deciding whether or not to do amber
*PIAA 4000k Xtreme White Plus bulbs
*Dinan rechipped ecu
*RS*R full catback
*Skunk2 short shifter
*Ground Control C/O
*Tokico Blue shocks/struts
*Skunk2 camber kit
*ACT HDSS and Fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel going in mid-next week

Not much done... hopefully more will get done over the summer. :) let me know what ya think!

Last edited:

SlyDC2

Britty said:
Looking good as always Sally! How much did the RSR set you back? I want one :cry:
thanks britty :smile: it was about 515 or somewhere around there from what i remember, trust me if you get it you won't regret it!

Baldy201

Nice car. I am doing the 98+ conversion too. :)

SlyDC2

all oem or what? make sure you get new fender liners... most people forget about them but they're different so you're going to need new ones unless you modify them (ghetto) or take them off completely (also ghetto imo)

Baldy201

I would love the OEM body kit but I have a 4 dr and they dont make them for my car. The Fender Liners are off also? This is news to me, you wouldnt happen to know by how much and where?

SlyDC2

i got all my parts (except the lip which is from comptech and the headlights/turns off ebay) from honda, i think they were $75 for the pair

Britty

SlyDC2 said:
thanks britty :smile: it was about 515 or somewhere around there from what i remember, trust me if you get it you won't regret it!
Yea...*sigh*. I can get one for $450 but that's in USD. In CDN that's like $615 or something *cry* :(