my teggy (under construction)

vtecteggy617

yea i know. i just have got to find good place and price. funds are running low in terms of car budget. im looking into buying a brace

PatEK

car looks very good, nice and low. just get that rust sorted out fast, it's a shame if that would ruin a really nice integra

Jdm Dina

Function with Form
Just read the whole thread looks good bro! Hopefully we can meet up this year and i get my Integra running!

vtecteggy617

Just read the whole thread looks good bro! Hopefully we can meet up this year and i get my Integra running!
Thanks a lot.

Here's some new pics as well.

Also got rid of my old no name exhaust and now have a flow master instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jdm Dina

Function with Form
Looks good bro! Keep up the great work! I so want to get my DC4 running!

Sent from Tomodachi Squad's Garage

PatEK

you know what would set this car of even more? those rims polished, that would look so good

vtecteggy617

you know what would set this car of even more? those rims polished, that would look so good
Yea I want to polish them. When I got them they were already sand blasted so I'm looking to find a good deal out here to get them done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

AvilesDC2

Boston bound. 95GSR
sweet thread in progress! i got one myself but havent updated cuz of the weather here in mass. i would like to meet more teggy owners in the mass area. maybe a meet?

vtecteggy617

sweet thread in progress! i got one myself but havent updated cuz of the weather here in mass. i would like to meet more teggy owners in the mass area. maybe a meet?
Yea that would be cool. There are at least two other members on here who are from mass: endo617 and JDM Dina

Where you from?

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

AvilesDC2

Boston bound. 95GSR
suffix area. sry i dont like to give out my exact location. im victim of auto theft so now i tell no one where i live. no offense to you or anyone hope you understand, always willing to meet! once the weather gets warmer im so down!

vtecteggy617

No it's cool I get that. Yea there's a few other members on here from the area too. We should really do that though

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!