My Teggy

B18TEG

BLACK DA
finally got some pics of my teg, warning, it needs alot of work and i picked her up for 500 bucks so not bad. i was in the process of chaning the radiator to a half sized civic radiator that i picked up for $50 so ill post the interior later, i think im going to strip it out though

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Like you stated, for $500 that ain't bad. Just needs a lot of tideous work, like cleaning. Other than that if I found a DA for that, I wouldn't think twice about picking it up. :D

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Kamikaze™ said:
Like you stated, for $500 that ain't bad. Just needs a lot of tideous work, like cleaning. Other than that if I found a DA for that, I wouldn't think twice about picking it up. :D
thats exactly what i said and since im working at a shop on the weekends its free to fix . .. so :D

tonys2teg

super brother
gs teg with abs ...BLACK!!!. I LOVE IT! snatch of the wing and spary down the engine bay!! free mods~! lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
tonys2teg said:
gs teg with abs ...BLACK!!!. I LOVE IT! snatch of the wing and spary down the engine bay!! free mods~! lol
aleady on it but i kinda like the oem spoiler, thanks for the feedback

B18TEG

BLACK DA
yea i noticed thanks for the info, and i was checking the spark plugs and saw almost like burnt ashes in there surrounding three of the sparkplugs. is this normal for that old of a car, or is that a tall tale of serious problems?