My tegs

E-DA6

hey, decided to join the forums here. :) here's my cars.

my current project, was all black with the wings west rs kit and mugen spoiler. body was in poor shape. found a xsi parts car and swapped over the good stuff. color is buckingham blue pearl and i'm going to paint the rest of the car that color. swapped over the interior to blue as well, the black was in rough shape. i got another mugen replica kit going on and an authentic mugen spoiler. :). here's how it looks now.
before

-

now

my other teg, pretty much finished. i'm happy the way it looks. :)

both black ones are mine. one on the left is hiro lip and spoiler

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ha, I just looked at this thread on G2IC. Still one of the only Hiro lips I've seen. Welcome to CI.

Where did the rear visor go?

E-DA6

oh those pics were taken before i put the rear visor on. :)

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club!
Ha they both kinda look the same to me lol no offense, but DAMN their like sexy twins

E-DA6

thanks for the kind words guys!

The first Integra pictured was when i first picked it up. got that one for $1600 canadian.

the other xsi, i got from a local dealership that imported it from japan. i paid a whoppin' $8600w/tax. I got this one before the 1600$ one. Fell in love with it when i first saw it. bone stock and low kms. :)

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
those crazy DA6's with the steering wheel on the other side... so silly.:lol: Good too see another G2IC member/car on the forums. welcome to the site.