My "ToDo" List

Bizkit64

Yo?
Well I have a 96 GSR and in a few weeks well be repainting it. Black! I was going to pick up 98^ bumpers and yet I found to like the older look. Anyways I am currently looking for a few parts to add before I respray the car... Just wondering if anyone has any input or information about the following:

Looking to buy:

Amber parking lights.
Fenders I want to get amber side markers.
and 98^ brake lights.

BOUGHT:
Shark Attack II Antenna -http://www.locustom.com/antennas.htm (gonna be on back order for 2 months... Heard Adv Auto has the same univerial antennas)
Chrome rear "HONDA" emblem
Chrome "H" front and rear emblem. (thanks Kev)
In the rear I'm looking for a wiper delete plug (27 bucks at Honda!)

Also, thinking about removing my stock spolier; and well need a 3rd brake light eh!

This is my fav picture so far (What I want my car to look like)

Aswell as this one:

Just want to know what you guys think.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
is that your ride now or photo shop?? that looks sick as is. go faster before you look better...thats my philosophy

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Hey bro, I'm sure you remember me. (Guy who sold you the exhaust) I still have my 3rd brake light setup on my teg AND I have my SiR-G Emblems straight from Europe. Brand Spanking new when I got it. No scratches on the whole front, rear, and HONDA emblem. Hit me up man.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Naw thats what I want my Integra to look like hopefully in a few months. But thanks Kevin I sent you a PM.

Bizkit64

Yo?
is that your ride now or photo shop?? that looks sick as is. go faster before you look better...thats my philosophy
Don't get me wrong it's just I well be painting my car in the new few weeks. I have a B17 head ready to go on with my LS block (just need chrome and eagle kit). And after I paint my car I'm going to be ordering some Koni Yellow's. As well as I am going to be getting GReddy header to go along with my EvoII, PW JDM strut bars, PW JDM carbon fiber intake in line. I like to go fast and look good ^.^

As well as some other things heh.

Last edited:

EvoEnvy

I have a HONDA rear emblem and an H emblem off a JDM SiR, PM me if you want them

I would save the paint job for last, especially if your still doing engine work! GL

Bizkit64

Yo?
I have a HONDA rear emblem and an H emblem off a JDM SiR, PM me if you want them

I would save the paint job for last, especially if your still doing engine work! GL
Yah the stuff I have to do now is pretty easy work. Parking lights take less then 5mins to replace, but the sidemarkers might need a body shop to cut holes in the fenders

Bizkit64

Yo?
so do u want to buy my emblems?

do the sidemarkers yourself its easy! takes 5 minutes!
Bought some emblems the other day, I thought for the side markers you had to cut into the fender for the wiring? I'm not glueing on bike reflecters like I see now a days...

EvoEnvy

yeah you just need to drill the holes into your fenders, do your measurements right, use some silicone after install so your fenders wont rust, etc, im sure theres a write-up on here somewhere!

Bizkit64

Yo?
^ Thanks!

Car goes in for paint Thursday! I'll get some pictures up. Still planning on sidemarkers / amber sides. Then getting a header / misc things.